We have a brand new and fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Assistant to transfer their skill set into the exciting world of tour operations!
Joining our travel industry client’s Halifax based team, the successful candidate will support the HR Officer in providing an efficient, professional, and pro-active HR Service across three sites to managers and employees. You’ll ideally be CIPD Level 3 Qualified (or working towards) and be able to use your HR knowledge and experience to hit the ground running.
In return, our client can offer a competitive salary plus excellent benefits including discounted personal holidays, company pension scheme and friendly working environment. If this role if of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of HR Assistant:
- Supporting the HR Officer in providing a proficient administrative HR service across the organisation
- Responding promptly to manager and employee HR queries in line with legislation
- Maintaining and updating employee electronic records
- Assist with processing new starters including issuing new starter paperwork, collating references, conducting credit and DBS checks
- Processing leavers and responding to reference requests
- Liaising with payroll, managers, and employees to ensure processes are seamless.
- Assist with recruitment administration, posting job adverts, allocation of CV’s and liaise with applicants
- Ensure sickness absence records are up to date and return to works are completed
- Co-ordinating the probation review process for all new starters
- Assisting with management of Health and Safety across the organisation.
- Prioritise and action own workload to meet internal and external deadlines
- Attend and assist with HR meetings as and when required.
Skills required for the role:
- Previous HR Administration Experience
- CIPD Level 3 Qualified or working towards (or equivalent)
- A basic knowledge of up-to-date Employment Law and Legislation
- Knowledge of HR policies and procedures
- Previous Recruitment Experience (desirable)
- Ability to organise, prioritise and manage own workload efficiently to meet deadlines
- Highly trustworthy and confidential
- Confident individual with the ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
If you’re interested in learning more about this HR Assistant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs and Contact Centre jobs.