Are you an experienced Designer looking for a career opportunity within the Chester area? If so, this is your chance to join an expanding travel organisation and contribute to the ongoing success of their marketing team!
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the successful candidate will design and implement varied projects for the business and in addition design adverts for Regional and National newspapers. Previous experience within a similar role is essential for the position, and exposure to the travel sector would be a real advantage, although not essential.
In return, our client can offer a competitive salary up to £30k plus excellent benefits, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Designer:
- Production and concept of designs for various parts of the business
- Liaising with tour operators, tourist boards, external production agencies and internal staff with regards to the design of print quality promotional material.
- The management and maintenance of the customer contact database & image library.
- Promote the design function by producing electronically generated promotional material such as banner advertising.
- The creation of all company stationary.
- Create engaging print design for advertisements, brochures and other collateral.
- Design and create responsive HTML email and landing pages.
- Ensure brand consistency through all communication and design work.
- Get involved creatively in all marketing projects across B2B and B2C, globally
Skills required for the role:
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premier Pro, After Effects (essential)
- Must be proficient on MAC computers (essential)
- Ability to use FTP and database management software (essential)
- Working knowledge of Image Copywrite (essential)
- Working knowledge of the printing process (preferred)
- UI/UX design mobile & Desktop
- Ability and understanding of video editing videos for digital platforms and marketing material.
- Basic Knowledge of HTML & CSS (essential)
- Be able to Create & Build Email templates from a CMS System (Constant Contact)
- Maintain Email data and segmentation across the business
- Ability to organise and manage workloads ensuring that tasks/projects are completed within strict deadlines.
- Highly communicative with the ability to adapt to situations with both internal and external customers.
If you’re interested in learning more about this Designer role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions - for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs and Contact Centre jobs.