This is a fantastic opportunity to join Award Winning Ionian Weddings, the UK’s leading Mediterranean wedding specialists. If you have genuine passion for weddings and our Mediterranean locations we’d love to hear from you. We can offer a combination of homeworking and office work as well as flexible hours.
Summary of role:
Your key objectives will be to assist our couples in finding their dream wedding venue and destination. You will convert enquiries into bookings, demonstrate the best product knowledge in the industry and deliver exceptional service to your clients.
- Convert new enquiries into bookings across the portfolio of destinations you will be managing
- Drive exceptional customer service
- Recommend and book the right wedding to each of our wedding couples based on their needs including any extra services that may enhance their wedding day
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of all aspects of marrying in our destinations including documentation, seasonality, types of venues, logistics and expert advice
- Meet potential and existing clients to discuss their wedding plans
- Participate in our open days
- Take responsibility for the clients' complete satisfaction with Ionian Weddings, going the extra mile to ensure their expectations are exceeded
- Liaise with our suppliers in the Mediterranean to ensure client requirements are met
Requirements: Preferred job-related skills, personal skills & knowledge -
- Essential: Minimum five years travel consultant experience, preferably with destination weddings
- Essential: exceptional and proven customer service and sales skills
- Essential: positive “can-do” attitude and passion for weddings
- The desire and initiative to achieve and surpass targets.
- Good knowledge of Greece, Cyprus, Italy, Malta, Croatia and Portugal
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure
- MS office proficient and IT savvy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Resourceful and practical; can think on your feet and solve problems quickly and effectively.
Salary and Benefits
- £23,000 per annum plus monthly commission
- Access to our employee benefit programme offering discounts and perks
- Opportunities to travel to our wedding destinations and take part in fam trips
- Working hours are Monday to Friday 9 – 5:30pm with one hour for lunch. Occasional weekend work required
- 21 days holiday
- Immediate start
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"