If you're an experienced travel consultant looking for a new opportunity within the travel sector, then as the world begins to open up again, perhaps now’s the time to consider a role as a Home-based Travel Consultant?
Offering excellent earning potential for those with strong sales and customer service skills, working from home can offer flexibility and autonomy, allowing you to save time and money on commute costs and provide the work/life balance that so many of us are now looking for.
Perhaps you’re already a homeworker? If so, you’ll know what a fantastic opportunity homeworking can be so we don’t need to sell you on the benefits, but maybe you’d welcome a new challenge or a role with more stability or greater earning potential?
Our clients are currently recruiting for travel sales professionals for a range of home-based roles, so whether your experience lies within cruise holidays, the luxury travel market or destinations closer to home, we’re sure to have a homeworking role to suit you. They can offer competitive basic salaries, flexible working hours, high volume, quality leads and uncapped commission, with many top sellers earning in excess of £70k!
So, if you’re ready to make a change and you’re interested in finding out more about the home-based travel consultant roles we currently have available, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Our roles offer:
- No daily commute - saving both time and money
- Excellent earning potential - many top sellers are earning in excess of £70k!
- Competitive basic salaries
- Uncapped commission/high commission rates
- High volume of quality leads with the option to develop your own database
- Work the hours to suit you (as some roles allow you to set your own rota)
- Work with autonomy, effectively being your own boss!
We’re looking for:
- Previous, recent travel reservations experience - cruise, luxury, short or long haul holidays, UK breaks - essential
- Proven travel sales track record
- A willingness to network to further develop your own database of customers
- Excellent customer service skills
- Confident, professional telephone manner
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with autonomy from home
- Home office or quiet area from which to work
If you’re interested in learning more about these Home-based Travel Consultant opportunities, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com
Succeed Recruitment Solutions - for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs and Contact Centre jobs.