Worldwide Attractions is a specialist B2B travel trade and tourism sales representation company established in 2003. Our clients are European and USA sightseeing companies and tourism service providers. We are passionate in our commitment to providing the very best and most productive travel trade representation service and successful in achieving exceptional sales results for our clients.
We are delighted to be recruiting for new members of our team to manage some of our American and European clients.
This role offers flexibility alongside the opportunity to enhance and develop an already established travel trade career.
1. To increase sales for Worldwide Attractions’ clients through the travel trade by:
- Developing, maintaining and enhancing all existing trade contracts
- Establishing new trade contracts
- Maximising all purchasing and promotional opportunities within such contracts
- Targeting and increasing the product knowledge of key trade buyers and sales teams and where appropriate providing training
- Researching and establishing other sales opportunities for your clients.
2. To maintain excellent client communication: day to day video, phone and email contact, plus regular formal written activity reports.
3. To prospect for new clients, develop your client portfolio and your team.
4. Some UK and international travel required.
- An experienced, ambitious, confident, target-driven and creative salesperson with experience in the travel trade sector
- An outgoing, enthusiastic and optimistic character
- An experienced and confident user of the Office 365 suite of programmes, as well as the ability and curiosity to use new software
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Commercially aware and analytical
- Self-discipline, self-motivation and flexibility
- Excellent command of the English language (both verbal and written)
- UK BASED
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL ALSO HAVE:
- Good knowledge of France, Germany, Austria and/or the USA as tourist destinations
- Strong travel trade knowledge and experience
- Good level of French and/or German
- Starting with a minimum of 19 half days per month to be worked as evenly as possible throughout the month and with a minimum of 4 half-days in a typical working week (this is subject to alteration depending on client requirements).
- There will be additional hours for sales calls and travel trade events.
- This will develop to 4 full days per week in due course.
- The job requires flexibility to increase hours when necessary.
- Flexibility is also needed to travel and do evening hours when required. There will generally be several days’ notice.
- 28 working days holiday per year inclusive of statutory and public holidays, pro rata in accordance with days worked. This will increase by 1 day per year up to a maximum of 35 days holiday.
PLACE OF WORK:
- Home working most of the time
- Twice a month: Twickenham area
SALARY, PENSION & BENEFITS:
- Annual salary starting at £44,500 pro rata with the potential to increase depending on client development.
- Pension scheme - we will contribute 4% and you will contribute a minimum of 4%
- Cycle to work scheme
Mid to late January 2022
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your CV together with a supporting statement covering the points below (presentation will be taken into account). The CV and statement must be on one document. We will not consider applications without answers to the questions below:
- Why would you like to work for Worldwide Attractions?
- Describe what “selling” means to you, and why you enjoy it when you do enjoy it, and why you don’t enjoy it when you don’t.
- Describe your personality.
- Are there hours or days of the working week that you might be unavailable to work?
Thank you. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please no agencies.