This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Cruise Consultant to join A-ROSA River Cruises small but mighty UK team as they drive river cruising into exciting new waters.
A pro-active, well-respected people person, you’ll be responsible for creating great relationships with travel agency and tour operator partners to deliver excellent service and smooth travel bookings.
The ideal candidate will bring a track record of great customer service and strong sales conversion from a travel background plus a whole lot of passion for A-ROSA’s wonderfully flexible, relaxed and innovative brand.
With the launch of the first of a new generation of sustainable, family and multi-gen-focussed river ships launching in 2022 setting the scene for a complete revitalisation of the brand in 2023, this is an incredible chance to put your stamp on the product and strategy.
Working in collaboration with the Office Manager and wider team, you’ll be at the helm of:
- Delivering a seamless one-touch travel booking journey for travel agents and tour operator partners
- Using your great inter-personal skills and knowledge to upsell, add value and build fantastic relationships to make choosing A-ROSA as simple and enjoyable as possible
- Owning your bookings from first conversation through to travel – invoicing, ticketing and being on hand for any questions and queries with a high level of care and accuracy
- Managing email comms, responding in agreed timeframes with a great written manner
- Outbound calls for operational changes and updates
To be successful, you’ll need to have:
- A sunny outlook and a bubbly personality
- Proven experience in travel sales and customer service (cruise and river cruise desirable)
- Excellent telephone manager and strong communication skills
- A passion and knowledge of cruise
- A self-starter attitude with the ability to work multi-task and drive new ideas forward
- A LOVE for what you do!
What you’ll get in return:
- Fantastic competitive salary + benefits
- Career development opportunities
- The chance to work with a small and friendly bunch and have a real say in product and strategy
To apply, please click "Apply"
Closing date: 7th December 2021