We have a brand new, fantastic opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant to move their skillset into the exciting world of travel! The role can be fully office based (Chorley) or flexi-office based, with three days in the office and two from home.
Joining a market leading travel organisation, the successful candidate will provide personal assistance to the Managing Director and, as required, other Exec team members, in order to make most effective use of the MD and Exec team’s time to allow delivery of overall business objectives. Previous experience of working as a Personal Assistant, ideally at Director level, is essential for the role, along with excellent interpersonal skills and a pro-active approach.
In return, client can offer a competitive salary up to £28k, plus excellent travel industry benefits and a Monday – Friday, 9am – 5.30pm working week. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Personal Assistant:
- Provide a proactive diary management service for the MD
- Be responsible for sourcing and confirming cost effective director business travel arrangements according to company policies, and provide a full travel pack for all trips
- Provide a professional administration service for the Exec team
- Liaise with Customer Services on any complaints sent to the Managing Director’s office ensuring an appropriate response to the customer
- Co-ordinate provision of general office facilities and supplies, and manage relationships with the company’s office facilities and maintenance providers
- Take end to end responsibility for co-ordination of key internal events including management of agreed budgets
- Work with the Business Solutions and HR teams to administer office health and safety compliance
- Support the HR team with general HR administration, documentation, records and business communications
Skills required for the role:
- Experience as an Executive/Personal Assistant working at Director level, ideally for Managing Director level
- Confident and professional – need to be self-assured and confident to deal with issues directly and not wait for instructions
- Excellent organisational and administrational skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent typing skills, speed and accuracy essential
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality – must be trustworthy and respected by MD and Exec team
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
If you’re interested in learning more about this Personal Assistant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs and Contact Centre jobs.