We're looking for candidates with a credit control or finance assistant background, for a brand new opportunity with a leading Tour Operator based in Chester. Joining our client as a Finance Operations Personnel, and the successful candidate will be part of a busy finance team, dealing with credit control, supplier enquiries and payments.
Finance experience gained within the travel sector would be an advantage, along with a good understanding of Excel and strong communications skills. In return, our client can offer a competitive salary up to £22k plus excellent benefits and a Monday - Friday working week, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Finance Operations Personnel:
- Calls to customer for balance collection
- Credit Control
- Handling supplier enquires/payments either internally or from external suppliers
- Reconciliation of cash collection and external payments
- Resolution of banking queries
Skills required for the role:
- An understanding of Word, Excel (Advanced Excel and Pivot understanding preferred)
- Able to work on your own initiative
- Pro-active, delivery driven and highly self-motivated
- Flexible in your approach to the time you put into the business thus ensuring it continues to grow and prosper
- Have excellent attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Have in-depth understanding of financial processes and possess industry knowledge
- Ideally knowledge of tour operating/reconciliation systems
- Possess the ability to communicate with all levels of personnel within the organisation
If you’re interested in learning more about this Finance Operations Personnel role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com
Succeed Recruitment Solutions - for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs and Contact Centre jobs.