Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd is a leading global cruise company which operates the Norwegian Cruise Line, Oceania Cruises and Regent Seven Seas Cruises brands. With a combined fleet of 28 ships with nearly 60,000 berths, these brands offer itineraries to more than 490 destinations worldwide. The Company has nine additional ships scheduled for delivery through 2027.
Named by Forbes as “America’s Best Large Employers” in 2021, Norwegian’s passionate team members have offered guests an outstanding award-winning vacation experience. Ranking among the top 75 companies in the overall Large Employer category and among the top 10 companies in the Travel & Leisure sector.
“We are proud to be recognized by Forbes as one of the World’s Best Large Employers,” said Frank Del Rio, president, and chief executive officer of Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. “We believe people are our most important resource and this prestigious honor demonstrates our ongoing commitment to support, respect and empower our Company’s 34,000 dedicated and passionate team members across the globe.”
By being part of NCLH, our competitive benefits packages offer you and your family the opportunity to stay healthy and thrive both personally and professionally.
The incumbent in this position is the first interface to our customers and partners. The Groups Team’s focus is the qualified consulting of our customers regarding Norwegian group bookings including taking over responsibility for efficiency and quality of the group management and handling (reservations, compliance of review, release limits and invoicing) according to the agreed procedures and standards and selling Norwegian shore excursions and other onboard revenue products to guests to enhance customer satisfaction.
The incumbent in this position oversees all tasks within these mentioned areas with an assigned focus on one area Groups including support of the other area as required.
- Handling of inbound and outbound calls and enquiries by email within the defined service levels
- To achieve first contact resolution on all enquiries
- Engage in an active sales process with guests who initiate contact with Norwegian regarding groups, shore excursions and other onboard revenue products
- Provide each contact with the features and benefits of Freestyle cruising and to raise product awareness
- Consistently exceed customers’ expectations by delivering an exceptional customer experience on each contact
- Deal with special requests and requirements for groups and shore excursions
- Continuous reporting ensuring information transfer to Groups & Shore Excursions Supervisor
- Open communication with Groups & Shore Excursions Supervisor and Groups & Shore Excursions Specialist
- Further development of effective procedures and structures in cooperation with Groups & Shore Excursions Supervisor
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of all Norwegian products, services, and systems
- Assist with other departments as and when requested
- Manage group bookings from system set up, through to administration, group accounting and invoicing
- Upselling group benefits, adding value to groups, such as drinks packages, cocktails parties and pre-paid service charge
- Monitor group business with regards to releasing unsold space and liaising with Sales Managers to ensure group space is being utilized
- Building rapport with group partners
- Take ownership of enquiries and follow them through to completion
The Employee oversees all other tasks and targets related to the mentioned areas. Projects/Tasks may change or be adjusted according to business requirements along with the further development of the position, its role within the company and the overall organizational development.
NATURE AND SCOPE:
- Be able to handle daily call volume
- Answer calls within Service Level agreements
- Not ready time should not exceed set Service Level
- Resolve all queries at first contact where possible.
- Respond within set Service Level to all written and ‘pending’ enquiries and keep guest or partner fully updated
- Dealing with a busy environment
- German Speaker.
Working Hours based on 37.5 hours per week.
*If you do not hear back from us in five working days of sending us your application, it means that on this occasion you have not been successful*.