Passionate about extraordinary South America? Our client is an inspiring, luxury and well-established tour operator are now seeking Luxury South America Travel Planner to join their award winning and friendly team in the London office hybrid working.
This tour operator offers a wide range of bespoke tailormade destinations to the discerning traveller. Grow your travel career and be rewarded for their hard work, in our clients state of the art high spec offices.
This exciting role entails a wide range of responsibilities, in which no day will be the same, this includes:
• Crafting and tailormaking inspiring trips to various resorts within South America to the discerning traveller including Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay, Bolivia, Peru, Ecuador, Colombia, Venezuela plus many more exotic locations.
• Arranging various types of holidays including luxury tours, tailormade travel, adventure, city breaks, wedding, honeymoons, beach holidays, cultural tours, escorted tours and culture trips.
• Keeping up to date with new products by liaising with the product department
• Offering a cutting edge customer service
• Increasing your salary by earning generous commission
• Providing advice and recommendations for trips throughout South America
• Up selling travel extras
To be considered for the South America Specialist role, you must:
Experience within a tour operator or travel agency selling tailormade trips to South America
Be driven, customer service focused with meticulous attention to detail along with excellent communication skills.
The South America Travel Specialist must have travelled throughout South America, and must submit a travel profile listing all the places visited.
Generous Perks Includes:
- Lucrative salary and bonus/commission, negotiable depending on experience
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Bike to work scheme
- Travel loans
- Work-save pension plan
- Life Assurance
- Recruitment bonus
- Regular social events
- Progression opportunities
- Educational trips
- Additional pay for each Saturday worked
- Travel perks
Previous job titles that will be considered for this role include South America Specialist, Luxury Travel Consultant, Travel Advisor, Travel Consultant, Telesales Executive, Travel Agent, Tailormade Consultant, Trip Planner, Reservations Consultant, Reservations Agent, Reservations Executive, Holiday Advisor & Retail Travel Agent.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable travel candidates will be contacted for the role.