Hours – 37.5 per week
We have an exciting opportunity to join our in-house marketing team, you will play a key role within the business executing campaigns across digital areas of the business including email and web. If this sounds like the perfect role for you, we would love to hear from you!
What can we offer?
Hays Travel is proud to be the UK's largest independently-owned travel agent. We care about creating magical moments and want to count the smiles of our customers and colleagues.
With our head office in Sunderland, you will be based right in the heart of an ever-growing city. You would also enjoy a competitive salary, pension scheme, reduced parking costs, and many other work perks.
Key duties and responsibilities;
- Plan & activate digital marketing activity for Hays Travel
- Working with a range of stakeholders across the business, e.g. customers (internal & external), suppliers and colleagues
- Working within a vibrant team to ensure campaign deadlines and objectives are achieved
- Building and updating website content across a number of internal and external CMS platforms
- Planning, building and dispatching email communications across a number of segments
- Reporting and analysis of campaign performance
- Research, awareness and identification of new developments and trends within the Digital Marketing industry for continual expansion, growth and improvement, individually and for Hays Travel’s marketing activities
- Contributing to long term marketing plans and strategies
- Perform general clerical duties
- Skilled marketing professional with 2+ years’ experience in Digital Marketing channels is strongly desired (ideally in search, email or website marketing roles)
- Good knowledge & understanding of broader digital marketing channels
- Excellent communication, analytical and organisational skills
- Understanding & awareness of digital marketing tools and reporting suites (Google Analytics, ESPs, CMS systems, etc.)
- Ability to work alone but also effectively as part of a team and with other departments, working together towards a common goal
- Excellent customer service and client management skills
- Good attention to detail
- Positive working attitude and desire to put forward ideas and implement positive changes to working practices as required
• Knowledge and understanding of travel and digital marketing industries is desirable
- Marketing, Digital or Business degree or professional qualification is desirable