Summary of main responsibilities
This multifunctional role involves:
- Following daily work plan, working in a team and under supervision of Manager
- Serving customers at Futures Fun Factory reception, Cafe and Futures Halls, handling cash and electronic payments.
- Setting up and hosting birthday parties and group bookings.
- Taking party bookings and food orders for Futures Fun Factory & Cafe and Bookings for Futures Halls
- Stock taking
- Cleaning duties including end of day tidying of the play park and play frame; following cleaning rota sheets set by the manager; deep cleaning on certain evenings; keeping play park tidy during the day, checking and clearing tables, vacuuming, toilets, and bins.
- Setting up and cleaning halls for group bookings and social functions etc.
- Speaking to responsible adult i.e.: parent or carer if children are boisterous and disrupting other children’s enjoyment
- Communicating with customers in a polite manner at all times
- Taking up feedback/complaints from customers to/with line manager
- Cashing up tills at the end of the day
- Key holder responsibilities
- Any other task deemed necessary or identified by Manager/assistant manager
- Must be responsible and reliable.
- Undertake any training as deemed necessary.
- Successful applicants will be subject to a DBS check
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Adhere to Health & Safety Policies and Procedures
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends and as part of a shift rota
- Able to move and lift heavy equipment (e.g., tables and chairs)
Full Job Description Attached
To apply for this role, please click "Apply"