The Travel Network Group
With over 1,200 Members, The Travel Network Group is the UK’s largest independent travel membership organisation providing a range of propositions, products and services that enable new and existing travel businesses to operate within the travel sector. Our differentiator is the unique way in which we put our Members at the heart of our business through delivering market-leading help, guidance and support.
The Cruise Club
The Cruise Club is The Travel Network Group’s in house tour operator offering tailor made cruise and tour and/or stay itineraries. Creating bespoke packages at the best prices allowing members to compete against the online cruise agencies.
Summary of the role
In this role you will work as part of The Cruise Club team with a remit to help develop members’ sales. This will involve:
. Helping to plan and attending member events around the UK
· Organising and hosting seminars/supper club evenings
· Coordinating and supervising cruise ship visits, in conjunction with partner cruise lines
. Representing The Cruise Club at member functions and business partner forums.
· Managing The Cruise Club’s Ambassador Programme – planning, preparing and delivering activities
· Coordinating the marketing of The Cruise Club’s weekly offers – working with the design team
· Creating and distributing The Cruise Club E-shots, Newsletters and supporting magazine production
· Managing The Cruise Club’s social media accounts
· Attending weekly trading calls with cruise lines to understand plans and trends and then using this information to help drive sales
· Working with CLIA to coordinate benefits for members
· Running membership reports
- Cruise industry or cruise sales background preferred
- Travel Industry sales and/or commercial experience
- Confidence with presenting virtually and in person
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and presenting skills
- Flexible, social and a team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Office and some basic image editing
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a wider team
- Strong attention to detail and proof reading skills.
To apply for this role, please click "Apply"