We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Travel Sales Manager, to join a leading, long-haul, luxury travel brand based in Cheshire. Following recent multi-million-pound investment, our client is ready to substantially accelerate their growth and are now looking to recruit a forward thinking and dynamic Sales Manager to join their existing Sales Management team and who will oversee the growth and success of this unique brand.
The role itself is wide-ranging and the successful candidate will be working with the existing sales management team for the day-to-day operations, co-ordination of personnel, strategy and compliance of sales process. The position will suit a “hands on” and motivational sales manager, able to lead by example, ensuring sales targets and other crucial KPI’s are met on a daily basis.
On offer is a competitive basic salary up to £40k plus bonus, £52k OTE and other excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, company pension, onsite-parking and travel industry discounts. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Travel Sales Manager:
- Planning, recommending and execution of the brand’s sales strategy
- Managing, developing, training and overseeing the sales team (office-based and homeworkers)
- Ensuring daily sales/budgeted targets and KPI’s are achieved
- Analysing performance and taking immediate and appropriate actions when/where necessary
- Propose and analyse performance targets/results against forecasted budget.
Skills required for the role:
- A proven track record of achievement and success, ideally gained experience within tour operating and/or the long-haul retail travel sector
- Working knowledge of a GDS
- Knowledge and experience of leading a large team and have strong leadership qualities and be an advocate of quality customer service
- Able to work well and stay focused under pressure
- Excellent communication and motivational skills
- Analytical, proficient in Word/Excel and PowerPoint, be well organised and able to present confidently to other key Directors/stakeholders within the business should the need arise.
- Dedicated, hardworking and flexible working ad-hoc weekends and shift patterns.
If you’re interested in learning more about this Travel Sales Manager role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com
Succeed Recruitment Solutions - for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs and Contact Centre jobs.