Due to ongoing growth, we are recruiting for an Overseas Operations Executive - Communications
to join our team. Reporting to the Development and Delivery Manager
, you will be responsible for the seamless communication of engaging and relevant updates across the department and wider business.Key Responsibilities:
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Plan, produce and edit content for a variety of communication channels, ensuring the alignment of internal and external messages and communications
- Produce and manage a 12-month calendar of communication plans, scheduling for the week ahead where appropriate
- Review and interpret data and user feedback to evaluate and improve internal communications and employee engagement
- An ability to write creatively and produce articles with an excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Publisher
- An adaptable, flexible attitude, able to work in a fast-paced environment delivering to tight timescales, while ensuring accurate and high-quality output.
In return, we offer an excellent salary and benefits package
with fantastic opportunities for progression
in a growing business.
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting forward-thinking business. We operate scheduled leisure flights to holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities from our 10 UK bases.
Help us to send our all-important customers on holiday with Jet2.com