Work for the Top Luxury Homeworking Business of the Year 2020!
What we are looking for:
- Holidaysplease are now seeking a Recruitment Executive to join our Head Office team.
- The successful candidate will ideally be an experienced travel recruiter or possess a background in business development within the travel industry with some recruitment experience.
- As the recruitment executive you will be responsible for sourcing the best talent for the business; utilising suitable advertising channels, social media and creative advertising methods to grow our Award-Winning Homeworking sales team as well as any office based positions.
- A friendly, personable and approachable character is essential as well as possessing the ability to have open and honest conversations with both potential candidates and the team and professionally representing the business at all times.
- The role will be part time (around 25 hours per week)
- Our offices are based in Central Birmingham but the role can be split between home and office hours on a flexible basis.
- Salary - £25,000 plus a target driven bonus scheme
- Benefits include; 20 days annual leave (increasing each year) plus your birthday off as an extra days holiday, pension, employee perks scheme and free use of the company’s apartment in Spain.
To apply for this role, please click "Apply"