Calling all GDS-proficient Travel industry professionals in the Birmingham area! We’re looking for Ticketers or Travel Consultants with strong fares and ticketing knowledge for a brand new Fares & Ticketing Consultant role with a well-known Tour Operator.
The role involves handling a variety of ticketing related queries, including issuing and re-issuing tickets, monitoring queues and fuel, tax and fare increases, actioning schedule changes and processing refunds. The successful candidate will be a highly organised and customer-focused travel professional with excellent GDS knowledge and a good understanding of fares and ticketing processes as well as a keen eye for detail. In return, our client is offering a competitive salary plus excellent benefits so if you’re interested in finding out more about this Fares & Ticketing Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
*Please note – this is an office based role.
Role of Fares & Ticketing Consultant:
- Ensure that all queues are kept up to date including schedule changes, general, web, native and re-issues
- Ensure that tickets are issued and re-issues completed within deadlines
- Monitor fuel, tax and fare increases and ensure that agents and clients are notified and deadlines are met
- Assist with the BSP Ticket Audit
- Monitor schedule changes and ensure that agents and customers are advised of scheduled changes and then action changes
- Advise the crisis team of any disruptions to airline services that will affect passengers and ensure that contingency plans are followed
- Assist with airline refunds and ensure they are processed within set guidelines
- Investigate any ADM’s received and ensure that if required they are disputed with the airlines
- Assist the reservations team with any fare queries if required and liaise with scripting company
- Assist with releasing fares into Galileo/Worldspan
- Deal with fare queries from online partners and ensure that fares are released correctly into GDS
- Out of hours support when required
Skills required for the role:
- Previous, recent travel industry experience
- Strong fares and ticketing knowledge
- GDS proficiency (Amadeus, Galileo or Worldspan)
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- Good communication skills
If you’re interested in learning more about this Fares & Ticketing Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs and Contact Centre jobs.