Chillisauce is currently looking for Customer Service Executives to work in the Stag and Hen Department dealing with event and activity bookings. The role would be on a permanent contract basis. The Customer Service Executive would be earning an OTE of £18-20k depending on experience.
Chillisauce is a high energy, dynamic and fast-growing events agency located in London Chillisauce is one of the biggest providers of Stag, Hen and Activity weekends in the UK. The new positions have arisen as the company is looking to expand.
The Customer Service Executive will be the first point of call after a customer books with Chillisauce. You will book up hotels and activity centres and perform other general booking administration. You will ensure the full balance is received on time and see that everything runs like clockwork up until and after the event. You will be communicating all aspects of the booking directly with the Lead Organiser. You will be utilising a variety of communication channels from email, phone, internal messaging and booking systems.
Consumer Event Sales Team & Customer Services Team:
We organise package events mainly for Stag & Hen weekends that include fun and adrenaline based activities as the primary focus across the UK and Europe. Things like go-karting, quad biking, clay pigeon shooting, cocktail making, pole dancing and pampering spa days. Our packages also include hotel accommodation, nightclub entrances, restaurant bookings and airport transfers.
- Excellent confident communication skills
- Provide excellent customer service and a winning telephone manner
- Naturally inclined to please and delight customers
- A strong grasp of English language writing skills
- A strong aptitude for numbers and calculating booking balances
- Excellent organisation and multi-tasking skills
- A strong ability to resolve all booking issues
- Outgoing personality. Enjoys socialising and experiencing nightlife
- A strong work ethic and good time management keeping
- Be passionate about organising events and understand the importance of the Hen and Stag weekends
- Previous successful customer service experience is essential
- You should live by the motto “Work Hard – Play Hard!”
The Customer Service Executive should be educated to a GCSE (Grade C or above) or “A” Level standard. They may also possess a relevant degree or have an Events Management qualification or hold previous customer service experience.
- Base Salary + incentives for achieving customer satisfaction targets
- 20 days Holidays + Bank Holidays
- Pension arrangements
- Monthly reward celebrations for delighting customers
- Incentive vouchers for over performing and internal competitions
- Travel around the UK and Europe to test and experience the events and activities we sell
Please click on "Apply" and send CV along with covering letter as to why you would be suitable for the role.
Potential start date: immediate.
(Strictly no agencies please)