We have a new and exciting opportunity for an organised and highly motivated Land Operations Manager to join a fast-growing Tour Operator based in Chester. Our client is looking for a dynamic and decisive travel industry professional who’s passionate about operational excellence, first class customer service and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment where hard work is rewarded.
Managing their Land Operations team based in Chester and overseas, the successful candidate will use their exceptional communication skills and personal service to build rapport with colleagues, suppliers and customers to resolve queries effectively to maximise future repeat custom.
On offer is a competitive basic salary up to £30k plus other excellent benefits including company pension, onsite-parking and travel industry discounts. (Please note, this is a Monday – Friday, full time, office-based role.) If this role is of interest to you, please contact us for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Land Operations Manager:
- Manage and resolve customer and staff queries regarding hotels or transfers
- Manage the hotel and transfer confirmation process with suppliers
- Action amendments to customers’ land arrangements
- Manage the chasing of relevant suppliers for documentation/confirmation
- Check and update documentation for specialist bookings
- Effectively manage, take action and resolve escalated issues
- Land Operations process improvement to maximise team efficiency
- Fulfil any critical support as directed by the Director
- Make informed business decisions and take responsibility in the absence of senior management
- Manage the flow of incoming calls from Agents regarding documentation and Admin queries
- Investigate booking anomalies and irregularities
- Manage the errata process for land arrangements
- Coordinate the Land Operations team rota to ensure relevant coverage as required by the business
Skills required for the role:
- Team management experience gained within a similar role
- Experience gained within the travel sector / tour operator
- Ability to effectively communicate to all levels
- Able to create solutions & identify areas for improvement in procedure
- Confident decision maker with the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to organise, prioritise and manage their own and their team’s workload efficiently to tight deadlines
- Experience in dealing with conflict resolution
If you’re interested in learning more about this Land Operations Manager role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions - for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs and Contact Centre jobs.