We’re looking for travel industry professionals to join a leading Cruise company based in Lancashire as a Customer Support Concierge. This is an extremely varied role which will see successful candidates undertake a range of responsibilities including the booking of staff travel and fam trips, monitoring and responding to customer reviews and the management of ABTA disputes and ATOL claims.
Previous reservations, customer service or administration experience gained within the travel sector is essential for the position and in return, our client can offer a competitive salary plus excellent industry benefits. For more information on this Customer Support Concierge role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Customer Support Concierge:
- Booking and administration of staff travel and staff familiarisation trips
- Manage and service out of date range bookings
- Investigate, respond to and record customer escalations both pre and post cruise
- Investigate and respond to audit and write off disputes for all concierge
- Service and administer online bookings including chat queries
- Service and manage ABTA disputes and ATOL Claims
- Monitor and respond to all customer reviews across all review sites
- Resolve and administer any pending import bookings
- Customer service duties as and when required
Skills required for the role:
- Ability to deliver outstanding and unique customer experiences
- Proven track record of excellent customer service skills within the cruise/travel sector
- Display initiative and think creatively of new ways to enhance the customer journey
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If you’re interested in learning more about this Customer Support Concierge role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs and Contact Centre jobs.