What will you be doing?
Winged Boots is a luxury brand that requires a high level of support with specific clients’ requests. At the same time the worldwide product portfolio and ever-changing destination trends require broad knowledge and flexibility to adapt.
The key purpose of this role is to lead the product team and provide the support and product portfolio to achieve the targets of the business plan and ambitious growth plans of the business. The role will play a fundamental part in the company’s growth by delivering excellent support to the personal travel managers and working closely with suppliers to negotiate a variety of products for key destinations. The product manager will also work closely with the marketing team to define the marketing and coop plan for the business.
- Build and maintain great relationships with key partners in the luxury sector to enable solution-finding conversations for exceptional booking queries.
- Support incremental business growth by negotiating exclusive deals and value adds for key properties.
- Assist the sales team with queries regarding pricing, availability, and product information.
- Carry out an ambassadorial role between product and sales and identify processes to gain feedback from sales agents regularly.
- Negotiate permanent staff travel deals for the business.
- Arrange company owned and partner owned famtrips for key destinations.
- Identify processes to update sales agents on key products and destination updates regularly.
- Define the marketing plan and decide on special offers and marketing campaigns.
- Work alongside the Head of Product & Commercial to determine opportunities with tourist board partners and create and negotiate commercial partnerships.
- Negotiate annual marketing plans with key suppliers & partners.
- Contract key hotels, transfers, attractions and value adds for various destinations.
- This role requires a specific focus of product management tasks for the Middle East & Indian Ocean as the key areas.
- Execute analysis of potential new partners for the business.
- Support HOD in creating engagement/understanding within the business of new and commercially attractive destinations/products.
- Monitor competitor activity.
- Manage a product executive.
- Own and update the processes, always looking for better ways to work within product department, including automation where applicable.
- Create weekly and monthly performance reports.
- Promote the company and always maintaining excellent working relationships with its suppliers.
Who should apply?
- Results focused and committed to the values surrounding outstanding service delivery.
- Flexibility to adapt to an ever-changing and often unpredictable environment.
- Impeccable organizational and administrative skills, and a tenacious attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure.
- Uncommonly creative big-picture thinking and problem-solving.
- Excellent numeracy and written English, with the ability to weave information into an engaging story.
- Ability to travel to attend conferences, FAM’s and events relevant to the destinations covered in both a social, training and contracting capacity.
- A genuine can-do attitude, enthusiasm, open-mindedness, integrity and sense of humour.
- A willingness to become involved in areas of the business outside your immediate remit.
- Advanced skills in Excel is desirable.
Previous experience in the travel industry is required, experience with the Middle East & Indian Ocean is preferred
Who are we?
We’re a team of passionate, award-winning travel specialists from a wide mix of backgrounds, excited about delivering the best customer experience possible through our 3 niche travel brands.
Our company culture promotes growth, inclusion and diversity and we’re continuously striving to ensure Ocean Holidays is the best place to work!
Customer experience is at the forefront of everything we do, and we pride ourselves in being able to consistently deliver some of the best service in the UK.
Our commitment to equal opportunities
For us, diversity is a business imperative – one that must be embedded into every aspect of how we operate in order to drive success. Simply put, we believe an encouraging and inclusive environment makes sound business sense.
We are a customer experience-driven business, and a diverse workplace means that we not only build a healthy culture of diversity and tolerance but can also serve our clients with empathy and understanding.
Conscious inclusion encompasses social, cultural and cognitive differences and cultivates an ethos of belonging, connection and shared purpose. It is the integration of this philosophy that allows us to create meaningful experiences for our employees, drive better business practices with our vendors and clients, and ultimately lead with purpose.
To apply, email your CV and cover letter by clicking "Apply"