Self-Catering And Glamping Housekeeping Assistant.
Clos-a-Jaon Luxury Holiday Cottages and Glamping Campsite are seeking hardworking, enthusiastic, dynamic new additions to their amazing team.
- Applicants must be self-motivated and prepared to work hard to a very particular high level, providing quality cleaning standards for our guests.
- Attention to detail to ensure our 5-star standard of service is maintained is absolutely essential.
- Applicants must be able to effectively interact with guests where necessary and fellow team members in a professional manner. They must also be well presented and able to represent a high standard of competence at all times.
- The role will be varied and spread across the cottages and the campsite on a continually moving needs-must basis. A good team ethic is required throughout the whole working environment, and a good sense of humour will help too!
- This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a still new, growing business that has received significant investment to its accommodation and facilities.
- Successful applicants will receive great support from the central team, and all necessary training and development will be provided.
- Previous experience working in hospitality is essential. Any qualifications in the hospitality sector will enhance acceptability.
- References are essential.
Wages will be £10 per hour for a minimum of 30 hours per week. Employees will have to be flexible as to their daily working hours and be prepared to work weekends when required. A discretionary bonus of up to 10% may be paid at the end of the season dependent on business and individual performance. Decided by the owner and the General Manager. As per the terms of your agreement with us, you will work solely for Clos-a-Jaon
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 4th February, and interviews will commence the week beginning Monday 31st January. The period of seasonal employment will begin Monday 14th March until Friday 30th September. Help in sourcing accommodation will be provided for successful -off island applicants.
An information package about life on Sark will be emailed to all, by Vanessa, on submission of their cover letter and CV.
Please email or post a cover letter and your CV to General Manager Vanessa Clarke, at -
Graceland, Sark, GY10 1SE.