Connecting people in travel to drive commercial results.
SLC represents tourism brands from across the globe, building vital relationships for our clients across the travel trade and media that ultimately bring more guests to their destination.
With a portfolio of tourism brands across four continents spanning destinations, hotels, attractions and DMC’s, we work to devise bespoke sales, marketing, PR and events solutions that meet our clients’ aims in the market.
We are currently seeking an Account Manager to join our team to work on several travel trade client accounts. The purpose of the role is to build new partnerships for our clients across the UK travel trade, as well as maximising sales from existing accounts, and driving awareness amongst front-line agents. The role will also have a significant element of events management, both in-person and online.
- Build and manage relationships with key partners across the travel industry
- Drive visitation and sales to our clients’ brands through commercial partnerships
- Support co-op marketing campaigns with key tour operator partners
- Deliver training sessions, both in-person and online
- Plan and manage trade shows
- Plan and host in-market visits for our clients to meet key partners
- Host fam trips (when we’re able to travel more freely!)
- Plan and execute events
- Provide robust reporting
- Excellent track record at building relationships with clients and stakeholders at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to grow business working to targets
- Commercial acumen and experience of the sales process
- Ability to be proactive, driven and to work under your own initiative
- Organised with great attention to detail
- A master at juggling different projects simultaneously
- An understanding of the travel industry and how it has been affected over the pandemic
What’s it like to work at SLC?
We are a small and close-knit team working in a supportive environment, motivated to deliver great things for our clients. We offer hybrid working from home, our London office and out on the road, with no two days ever being the same. Our parent company, TMG, has several complementary businesses across Asia and Europe, and our employees all have access to the wider group of businesses. We are keen to progress our employee’s professional development, with in-house and external trainers, as well as away days and team lunches. We support fitness offering employees Garmin watches as part of our approach to health and wellness. We also offer a charity day where you have paid leave to volunteer at a charity of your own choice.
To apply for this role, please click "Apply"
EARLY APPLICATIONS PREFERRED