Homeworker, luxury tailor-made holiday sales – Our client are looking for several homeworkers to join their long established company. This hugely successful and leading long-haul Tour Operator deliver their high-end holidays with Passion, Style, and Integrity, offering fantastic work/life balance and excellent earning potential to their Homeworkers / Travel Consultants. Here are some of the reasons why our client is such a success. First, their luxury products are outstanding and second, and it’s thanks to their exceptional travel team, who go that extra mile to craft the perfect holiday, it’s what our award winning client is known and recognised for. You’ll love this luxury travel opportunity, especially if you’re a service driven individual who enjoys crafting high-end holidays and being rewarded for sales achieved.
The Homeworking Role & Experience:
This luxury focused company combines breadth and depth of experience with impeccable connections to create inspirational holidays to worldwide destinations such as the Caribbean, Indian Ocean Islands, Middle East, Far East, Hawaii, USA and more, delivering it all with passion, style, and integrity.
- Plan and create 5* tailor-made itineraries
- Ability to comprehend, capture, as well as interpret customer information, ensuring you take ownership of the full customer journey experience by following through with all commitments
- Use your product knowledge in advising your clients on all their luxury holiday options, including creating bespoke travel itineraries, costs, and availability for their choice of departure dates
- Maximise revenue by up-selling & cross selling adding on of ancillary products including car hire, travel insurance, airport parking and transfers
- Provide excellent customer service at all times in line with the standard and guidelines and enhance the customer experience
- Ability to work well as part of a nationwide homeworking team and be proud of the service you provide
- Opportunity to experience 4+ fam trip per year
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Experience in arranging tailormade holidays and selling up market travel products to long-haul destinations
- GDS knowledge
- Possess real passion for travel, be pro-active, self-motivated & enthusiastic and possess good all-round destination product knowledge
- Proven track record in delivering sales pre Covid, must be sales-motivated and keen to earn commission
- Excellent communication skills with good clear telephone manner is essential
- Accuracy and attention to detail are required
- Love Fam trips because there’s quite a few on offer
Our client will offer the successful Homeworkers a truly rewarding role:
- The basic salary is up to £24,000 per annum, dependent on experience
- Plus an excellent uncapped and realistic commission structure OTE £40k-£50k
- Not forgetting the opportunity to Travel on 4+ Fam Trips per year to luxury destinations
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.