Join our market leading, travel industry client as a Commercial & Trading Executive! Our client’s Commercial & Trading team are the “supplier face” of their business, responsible for representing the company at trade events and meetings and so this is an exciting opportunity for those with a travel or cruise industry background, looking to move into a commercial role.
Successful candidates will work closely with the Product Operations team and will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing growth plans and strengthen the relationship with cruise line partners. Communication will underpin all aspects of this role and will be a fundamental part of the position.
On offer is a Monday – Friday working week, competitive starting salary of up to £25k and the role is mainly home-based, within one day required in their Redditch office. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Commercial & Trading Executive:
- Develop a focussed strategy and marketing plans for chosen cruise lines and execute them on time
- Measuring marketing activity performance in line with executed plans and sales performance
- Develop and follow a regular contact strategy with cruise lines
- Identify and develop new opportunities for the business
- Be aware and communicate all campaign and launch plans to the business
- Coordinate weekly trading calls, monthly meeting and be aware of & act on market rate movements
- Ensure pricing & content is correct on the website
- Negotiate and circulate retail and nett rates for package product
- Develop package product and market across all platforms
- Select the best deals from the brands that you look after to go into marketing activity
- Communicating clearly through email and direct mail briefs to the Product Operations team
- Signing off marketing activity
- Reporting on what are the trending product areas and specific deals for your brand
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience within the cruise or travel sector
- Marketing, product or commercial experience within the travel sector would be an advantage but is not essential
- Commercially aware with excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to respond and work in a timely manner
- A pro-active, “can do” approach
- Ability to work on own initiative but also work well as part of a team
If you’re interested in learning more about this Commercial & Trading Executive role please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com
Succeed Recruitment Solutions - for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs and Contact Centre jobs.