A motivated and driven individual who strives to deliver targets and lead the sales team. An excellent communicator both written and verbal with the ability to effectively communicate to all levels of the business managing up to set expectations based on poor performance. A manager who has a proven track record of excellent sales and service skills living and breathing the company values and ethos.
- Increase sales and net commission by successfully managing the sales concierge through analysis KPI and concierge league table
- Work closely with Service Managers to reduce volume and cost of write offs, errors and audits whilst maximising our customer service levels
- Support sales concierge and oversee their work for quality and adherence to minimum standards
- Ability to take an overflow of any sales enquiries that are in the queue to support any overwhelm situations.
- Analysing data available, implement SMART targets, providing feedback through effective coaching and performance management, documenting actions and measures to support an improved performance.
- Weekly delivery in management meetings to analysis and feedback on sales performance highlighting key actions and areas for improvement
- Maximise repeat business by effectively delivering a true concierge service ensuring we are proactive with our top 100 customers on a regular basis
- Work collaboratively with product and commercial regarding ideas and offers to help us improve margin and drive more sales.
- Regular Team Meetings to drive performance but to support morale/engagement.
- Supporting Senior managers with any Ad-Hoc requests.
- Support Senior Concierge with daily tasks and objectives along with implementing a 12 month development plan to support succession planning.
People & Management Delivery
- Manage and implement objectives per team member. Provide regular coaching to improve all sales peoples performance. Follow the performance management process where people miss target monthly, ensuring a review meeting is held to follow up on progress.
- Promote and hold people accountable within the department for write offs, mistakes and drive a self help culture within the business.
- Provide encouragement to concierge, including communicating individual/team goals & objectives and identifying areas to improve skills
- Undertake Basic HR Responsibilities (Absence, Attendance, Disciplinary Hearings) In-line with HR Guidance & Policy
- Ensure team members feel supported, listened too and encouraged to share ideas constructively to improve areas within the business with a can-do attitude.
- General understanding of the service area, including workstreams along with working with service managers to quickly reduce errors to support an improved customer journey
- Arrange and deliver specific training for all parts of the sales and service. Train new processes along with training any industry or business changes. Continue to focus where there are knowledge gaps with hotels or destination specifically to improve overall performance, ensuring a monitor and evaluation of every piece of training is carried out
- Ensure new recruits are supported in a grad bay style environment until they have graduated setting our a serious of pass/fail scenarios before they go into the wider team.
- Drive an energetic and motivated contact centre, building an award winning team aiming to become recognised within the UKs Top 100 companies to work
Operational & Procedural
- Take a pro-active approach in identifying areas of improvement on existing operational improvement, policies and processes by providing feedback and ideas to the General manager.
- Support General Manager of Sales and HR to ensure appropriate employee engagement initiatives are implemented, reviewed and feedback is provided.
- Effectively communicate to the sales team any changes to business process in a professional and timely manner ensuring team adherence
- Adhere to company and people management policies to provide a fair, consistent and documented approach to managing staff
- Identify opportunities within the department to improve processes to increase productivity.
- Work with the resource and planning team collaboratively to resolve any resource issues.
- Ensure there is a robust training plan for both new and existing staff to ensure there is a continued focus on personal development
Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Luxury product knowledge with a proven track record of previous sales experience
- Experience of successfully leading and motivating a team to ensure they deliver KPIs and objectives set.
- Demonstrate ability to develop effective working relationships, managing up to set expectations and realistic views
- Capable of using initiative and making decisions within remit
- Effective problem solving skills to reduce complaints both internally and externally
- Influential and inspirational leader developing a positive working environment and culture
- Organised and efficient, ensuring targets and deadlines are met
- Able to give and receive constructive feedback for all to develop
- Ensuring completion of the circle when starting all initiatives, including completing and reviewing the success of the task
- Ability to react and delegate effectively
- Work successfully as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to motivate and engage others
- High level of attention to detail
- Resolve problems by using own initiative
- Ability to work calm under pressure and achieve targets and deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- A customer-focussed mindset, always putting the needs of customers (internal and external) first
- Solutions-oriented with a can-do attitude and the ability to operate independently
- Creative, innovative and forward thinking
- Flexible, adaptable and open to change
- Personable and approachable
- Confident and professional
- Determined to succeed with the drive to deliver outstanding results
- Receive personal feedback constructively by using this to turn any areas of weakness into strengths
- Ability to challenge constructively resulting in the desired outcome
- Lead by example
- Emotional intelligence
To apply for this role, please click "Apply"