We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Travel Administrator join an established and growing Travel Management Company based in Manchester. If you're looking to work for an independent, expanding TMC who prides themselves on the importance of customer service then we'd love to hear from you!
This really interesting and varied role exists to support the Sales Team with invoicing corporate clients and providing support on booking amendments, seat assignment, gathering and submission of API data and additional tasks to support customer satisfaction.
Previous administration or support experience within a business travel environment is essential for the role, along with working knowledge of a GDS, excellent communication skills and the ability to deliver exceptional levels of customer service at all times. In return, our client can offer a competitive salary of up to £23k plus excellent benefits including free on-site parking and travel discounts, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Business Travel Administrator:
- Provide invoicing support to the sales team
- Send out customer invoices
- Manage any seat assignment & special requests on behalf of the Sales Agent
- Diarise ticketing deadlines for bookings, ensuring that tickets are issued in timely manner to avoid additional costs.
- Identify opportunities to amend and rebook customer tickets to avoid ticketing costs on amended bookings.
- Make payments to hotels and ancillary product suppliers on behalf of the sales agent.
- Request copy of the hotel bills/invoice in order for us to invoice the client.
- Book transfers where necessary on behalf of the sales agent.
- Chase suppliers for refunds which arise as a result of cancellations.
- Pass any hotel / ancillary supplier special requests through to the supplier.
Skills required for the role:
- Working knowledge of a GDS
- Previous experience in a sales, ticketing, admin or support role within Business Travel
- Exceptional customer service skills
- A strong, methodical and accurate work ethic
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a small team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you’re interested in learning more about this Business Travel Administrator role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs and Contact Centre jobs.