We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Cruise Product Executive to join a Birmingham-based Travel organisation. This varied and really interesting role will see the successful candidate liaising with suppliers to source cruise deals, managing allocation systems, researching new product areas and proactively sourcing and setting up of special offers.
Our client is looking for those with strong commercial awareness and previous experience of working in a product role within the cruise sector is essential. On offer is a highly competitive basic salary dependent on experience, plus excellent industry benefits, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for more information or apply online.
Role of Cruise Product Executive:
- Liaise with suppliers to source cruise deals
- Manage product allocation systems
- On-going competitor analysis of product and price
- Attend cruise operator meetings and training sessions
- Research into new cruise products
- Proactive sourcing and set up of special offers
- Work alongside the marketing team to ensure cruise deals are advertised correctly
- Communicate cruise campaigns to sales team
Skills required for the role:
- Previous product/commercial experience gained within cruise sector - essential
- Good understanding of cruise lines and destinations
- Commercially aware with a keen eye for a good deal
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Flexible and supportive approach to colleagues
If you’re interested in learning more about this Cruise Product Executive opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting travel industry roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs and Contact Centre jobs.