At Travel Republic we offer flights, hotels, experiences and holiday essentials across the world, at surprisingly low prices. We are part of the dnata Travel Group family which is part of the Emirates Group.
We are now recruiting for a Destination Executive who will play a key role in helping shape and implement our product and commercial strategies. In this role, you will work closely with our Destination Trading Managers and other teams to ensure we are delivering in line with our goals and objectives.
You’ll be providing insight and analysis of our trading performance, ensuring we are competitively priced and work with our Marketing teams to make sure our market-leading offers and promotions are communicated to our customers.
We work with large amounts of commercial data, so an inquisitive and analytical mindset is beneficial. You should also enjoy working at a fast pace and with changing priorities
- Support the Destination Trading Managers in the analysis of trading performance and creation of destination strategies
- Build knowledge and identify trends and opportunities through the reviewing of data sources
- Monitor performance and competitiveness of our core hotels to ensure we are maximising sales and margin opportunities
- Complete regular price comparisons against our key competitors to understand our competitive positioning in the market
- Work with our hotel supply teams to make sure we have the best price point and offers in the market
- Provide details of top offers and promotions to our Marketing teams to communicate to our customers
- Provide communication, support and training for our Sales Team
- Updating of content and onsite merchandising
- Identify any barriers to sale and friction points in the customer journey
To be considered for this role, we need you to have the following skills and experience:
- A Passion and enthusiasm for travel
- Analytical skills and enjoy working with data
- Excellent organisational skills
- Customer centric mindset
- An inquisitive nature
- Results driven
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
Our newly renovated office is based in Kingston-upon-Thames, just 5 minutes’ walk from Norbiton Station or 10-15 minutes from Kingston station offering good transport links from the Greater London area.
In the UK, the dnata Travel Group brands include Gold Medal Travel, Sunmaster, Netflights, and Travelbag.
Our employees enjoy many benefits including life assurance, pension scheme, travel discounts, industry/social events , discounted gym membership, cycle-to-work scheme, low cost health care for you and your family and a free Taste card.
To apply for this role, please click "Apply"