At Travel Republic we offer flights, hotels, experiences and holiday essentials across the world, at surprisingly low prices. We are part of the dnata Travel Group family which is part of the Emirates Group.
We are now recruiting for a Destination Trading Manager to be responsible for the end-to-end commercial performance of your assigned area. This will include managing supply, pricing and merchandising, trading performance, profitability and influencing marketing spend and focus.
You’ll be working with large amounts of commercial data so will need to turn this into actionable insight.
- Create, develop and implement destination strategies for your areas
- Monitor daily trading and demand data to identify trends, risks and opportunities for growth
- Work with supply teams to ensure we have the right product available at the best price
- Create and execute pricing and promotion strategies based on commercial data and market insight
- Using data analysis, make recommendations to drive improved performance
- Prepare comprehensive analysis to deliver in destination trading meetings, ensuring it is adapted for the relevant audience
- Be responsible for the end-to-end customer journey, including merchandising of landing pages, hotel content and rates
- Work closely with Performance Marketing team to provide insight on traffic performance, ROI and conversion metrics to inform spend allocation through PPC and meta channels
- Identify any barriers to sale and work with stakeholders to resolve them in a timely manner
- Identify the best deals and merchandise them on our website and through our marketing activities
A travel industry background is essential for this role – you may have previously worked as a Product or Destination Manager or within a commercial role within the travel industry.
To be considered for this role, we need you to have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Previous hands-on experience in a trading or destination role - including pricing and product development, preferably with an OTA or Tour Operator
- Strong commercial acumen gained through a working knowledge of trading and B2C selling of products online
- Long haul beach destination knowledge and experience
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with MI/BI tools to extract relevant information and create insight from data
- Successful in cross-functional working
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to manage significant workloads, working at a fast pace and with changing priorities
- Making recommendations based on data and insight
- Customer centric mind-set
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
Please click on the link below to view the full job description
Our newly renovated office is based in Kingston-upon-Thames, just 5 minutes’ walk from Norbiton Station or 10-15 minutes from Kingston station offering good transport links from the Greater London area.
In the UK, the dnata Travel Group brands include Gold Medal Travel, Sunmaster, Netflights, and Travelbag. Our employees enjoy many benefits including life assurance, pension scheme, travel discounts, industry/social events , discounted gym membership, cycle-to-work scheme and low cost health care for you and your family.
To apply for this role, please click "Apply"