Luxury Travel Consultant - Far East (Hybrid) This is a great opportunity for an experienced Travel Consultant with knowledge of the Far East to join a multi-award winning luxury travel company that is renowned for the quality of its travel products and outstanding 5* customer reviews.
Our client’s Far East experiences are tailored by their Experts to the finest detail, and completely unforgettable, covering popular destinations such as Patong, Ko Samui, Pattaya, Lombok, Phi Phi Islands, Ko Samet, Ko Tao, Kuta beach, Nusa Dua, Balangan Beach, Langkawi, Tanjong Beach to name a few. This specialist Travel Consultant role offers an incredible opportunity to the right candidate.
Far East Role & Responsibilities:
- Create luxury tailor-made beach holidays to the Far East
- Be a true ambassador of the company, demonstrating exceptional interpersonal skills, building rapport with all clients
- Ability to comprehend, capture, as well as interpret customer information, ensuring you take ownership of the full customer journey experience by following through with all commitments
- Use your destination & product knowledge in advising your clients on all their luxury holiday options, including creating bespoke travel itineraries, costs, and availability for their choice of departure dates
- Maximise revenue by up-selling & cross selling adding on of ancillary products
- Provide excellent service at all times in line with the standard and guidelines and enhance the customer experience
- Provide professional written communication when dealing with e-mail enquiries or confirmations
- Ability to work well as part of a team- to exhibit objectivity and be open-minded towards the ideas and views of others as well as welcoming feedback, contributing to building team spirit, and be proud of the service you provide
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Proactive and experienced Far East Travel Consultant with the ability to work in a professional and friendly sales culture, and be a major team player and contributor
- Possess a can-do attitude, have a service ethos, and understand the needs and demands of the luxury traveller
- Have a real passion for travel, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to convert luxury holiday enquiries into sales using your personality, first hand travel knowledge and experience
- Ability to streamline and simplify complicated information and timely in responding to client requests for help and information
- Able to prioritize tasks and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Possess one of the 4 GDS’s - Galileo, Amadeus, Sabre, Worldspan
- Attractive basic salary of £27,000 per annum, plus uncapped commission + excellent benefits
- Hybrid role, excellent working hours on offer, 2 days in the office and 3 days from home
- Opportunity to travel on fam trips to the luxury destinations you sell
- The role will also offer you career progression and an attractive commission structure
- Ongoing product training and development
- Modern high tech offices in central London
- Regular team events
- Mid and Long-term career development with prospects of promotion
- Company pension
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.