- Designing and implementing new network solutions and improving the efficiency of current networks
- Network and Infrastructure diagrams and documentation. HLD and LLD for new and existing architecture.
- Configuring firewalls, routing and switching to maximise network efficiency and security
- Undertake network fault investigations in local and wide area environments using information from multiple sources.
- Cisco Catalyst, Meraki and Palo Alto Administration.
- Updating network equipment to the latest firmware releases
- ISP management and administration - third party and contract awareness
- Work closely with the Engineering and DevOps teams to remediate vulnerability findings.
- Undertake proactive monitoring of information security systems, mitigating risk.
- Lead the security implementation for various AWS projects
- Create security policies, ensuring any platforms/products are compliant
Experience and Qualifications
- Experience with planning network design and infrastructure improvements.
- A good understanding of ITIL best practice change management principles.
- Experience with virtualized and cloud networking principles and platforms (AWS / VMware)
- In-Depth understanding of networking fundamentals including: Network topology, Layer 2 and Layer 3 Switching, VLANs, Routing and QoS.
- Significant security and firewall experience: Palo Alto, Tenable. (Desirable) Familiarity with Palo Alto Prisma
- Experience working within cloud security architecture (AWS)
- Expertise in securing data using methods such as: encryption, IAM, secrets management
- Clear understanding of Site-to-Site (IKE, IPSEC) and Remote-Access VPN
To apply for this role, please click "Apply"