We have an exciting opportunity for travel industry professionals looking for an opportunity to move into a combined marketing and product role within the travel sector. Joining our client as a Marketing Assistant, the successful candidate will take on a role of huge importance within the business, as it acts as a catalyst between idea creation and merchandising all products effectively.
The department is responsible for actioning and implementing key tasks that support all marketing activities that the business undertakes. Working closely with the Commercial & Trading Executives, the department performs key tasks that support growth across both retail and package products, whilst maintaining up-to-date information across all platforms.
This is an amazing opportunity for candidates with experience of working within the travel or cruise sectors, looking to progress their career with a multi award winning travel organisation. On offer is a Monday – Friday working week, competitive starting salary and the role is mainly home-based, with only one day per week required in their Redditch office. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Marketing Assistant:
- Assisting with the creation of email and direct mail documents using briefs from Commercial & Trading Executives
- Comprehensively checking email links before sending
- Repricing marketing material including emails and direct mail
- Communicating marketing material to other departments including sales
- Daily website checks
- Uploading content including fare code information and campaign changes to the website
- Uploading designed emails to the distribution platform
- Updating weekly figures and competitor analysis
- Ensure packages are loaded correctly
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience within the cruise or travel sector
- A keenness to move into a marketing role and create high quality material
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to respond and work in a timely manner
- A pro-active, “can do” approach
- Ability to work on own initiative but also work well as part of a team
If you’re interested in learning more about this Marketing Assistant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com
Succeed Recruitment Solutions - for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs and Contact Centre jobs.