40 hours a week (Fully flexible 5 out 7 days)
Since 1837 Imperial London Hotels have been offering our guests a warm welcome across our 7 hotels located in Bloomsbury, central London.
We are now recruiting Guest Service / Reception for our charming 34-bedroom boutique Morton Hotel.
As Guest service receptionist you will be a key member of team. You will assist with preparing snack, you’ll support both the front of house and back of house teams making sure the restaurant and reception operation runs like clockwork.
Your key duties will include; assisting the kitchen and restaurant, ensure the kitchen is maintained to the highest standards of hygiene through cleaning of appliances and all surface areas, adhere to company policy controls and standards (due diligence and HSE), maintain food safety at all times whether storing, holding or preparing food.
What we’d like from you
You will act as the ‘face’ of our company and ensure visitors receive a heart-warming welcome. You will also coordinate all front and Back of house activities, including calls, reservations and guests’ services.
As a Guest Services Agent, you should combine a pleasant personality with a dynamic professional attitude. The ideal individual can deal efficiently with all front desk situations and has a solid customer service approach. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our reception team provides professional and friendly service to our customers and guests.
If you have gained previous experience in a kitchen environment and would like to progress to a front of house role that’s great, but most importantly you’ll be willing to learn. We’ll provide you with the training on what you need to do daily but will also support your career and development if you want to progress further. With your positive attitude and hard-working ethic, you’ll take pride in own appearance and enjoy working in an exciting environment as a key part of a busy team.
What you’ll get in return
- Holidays 28 (inc. of bank holidays) increasing with length of service up to 33 days
- Reward and recognition schemes including discounts across a number of high street brands
- 30% discount to friends and family at our hotels (excluding Morton Hotel)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan (after probation)
- Training and development through our ILH Group Academy to support your career development and growth.
- Employee recognition awards, Christmas Party and other social events.
- Free Meals on Duty
- Local discounts at Gym, Dry Cleaners, Restaurant outlets