Up to £30,000 per Annum (DOE) - 5 over 7 Working Pattern inc. evenings and weekends.
We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Chef Manager to join our team in the staff feeding restaurant at Heathrow Airport in London.
For the right Chef Manager, we are offering a supportive management system, a trained and enthusiastic team and the opportunity to work for a company that embraces new ideas and a training and development culture. Along with fantastic training and development to help you progress your career with Compass.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Chef Manager to be responsible for all aspects of managing the high level of delivery and expectations. Ambitious and commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day-to-day business, you'll maximise the performance of your team. Leading by example and setting high standards, you'll enhance sales and provide our customers with great service.
- Experience within the food and beverage sector
- IT Proficient
- 2+ Years experience in a Head Chef or Chef Manager background
- Ability to communicate effectively to all internal and external stakeholders
- Self-motivated and ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Understanding of Health, Safety and the Environment principles
- Motivated by a passion for quality and, service delivery
- Interpersonal, administrative and organisational skills
- DBS will be required as part of this role
- Up to £30,000 per annum depending on experience
- 5 over 7 Shift Pattern (inc. evenings and weekends)
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution