Highly competitive salary and package
Eurest, part of Compass Group UK and Ireland, prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.
We are looking for a talented Business Director to develop and lead a team of Operations Directors and Account Directors located nationally to provide exceptional service to our clients.
As the Business Director, you will play a key role on the senior leadership team, bringing to life our shared commitments reporting directly to the sector Managing Director.
As the Business Director you will be responsible for multi-site delivery, managing client and stakeholder relationships whilst ensuring contractual compliance and adherence to company policies. Maintaining and developing contract reporting and monitoring to contractual requirements captured in the Monthly Reports. You will also be working closely with the Clients to deliver value through improved management of contracts to help drive service excellence.
- Lead and drive the strategy of growth and retention of new and existing business in your sector through leading the development of long-term account plans, including a rolling lifecycle review process
- Accurately reviewing business performance and ensuring the delivery of key financial targets.
- Driving foodservice solutions that exceed new and existing customer requirements
- Primary ownership of sector Growth strategies and retention programs
- Drive the sales team to develop financially sound bids and proposals and sign off final agreements to ensure we deliver operationally sound contracts
- Drive retention of current business through Quarterly business reviews, Brookside client interviews and a robust retention plan.
- Communicate strategy to team and ensure that improvements are implemented to maximise performance and customer satisfaction
- Experience in managing high turnover client business with a mix of fixed price, cost plus and commercial business.
- Strong influencing, coaching and people development skills.
- Experience in strategic development and delivery.
- Experience of leading and managing large and complex teams over multiple geographical locations to deliver results.
- Demonstrated leadership capability.
- Able to build partnership relationships quickly with colleagues and clients.
- Able to drive change with effective project and stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive, pragmatic and commercial approach.
- Leads the implementation of change programmes to deliver operational benefits
- Experience of working within brand guidelines to deliver results
- Experience in developing strategic business plans
- Experience in highly commercial and price sensitive markets
- Understanding of financial accounts; P&L & Budgets