Coordinator/ Hospitality Host
Supporting the Conference Sales and Conference operations teams during the busy summer season.
Working alongside Operations team and sales team to deliver and support the execution of successful conference experience across all Conference
venues and always aiming to meet customer needs and exceed customer expectations. This is a hands on role so a certain degree of bending, stretching,
and constant movement is required with the ability to work at a quick pace. A high level of flexibility is required to cover changes in services, the
role is 5 days out of 7 and includes rostered weekends and evening shifts based on business levels and requirements.
• To assist with administration tasks within the busy summer office, tasks will include
• Using reservation Booking systems
• Managing the office whiles sales team are with summer groups
• Work alongside Sales team to liaise and support with the supervision of the Summer schools and Conferences customers on site
• Assist with demands of the clients in a timely manner to both our Internal and External customers.
• To assist the Conference Manager with tasks including on some occasions with the delivery of hospitality to any University location
• Ensuring a high standard of service and customer care
• The post holder will be expected to undertake other duties as appropriate and as requested by his/her manager.
• The post holder may be required to work at any of the locations at which the business of University is conducted.
• Clean Driving licence
The duties listed may vary from time to time as dictated by the changing needs of the summer business.
We are looking for a Coordinator who loves to bring teams together and deliver the best hospitality possible. You will have excellent administration skills and reporting ability along with experience in working across multiple projects at any one time. You should have excellent written and oral communication skills and a strong industry knowledge.
- Based in Brighton, BN1 9QU
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
- The role is Fixed Term position until 30.09.2022