To supervise the performance of team members and support your Hospitality Manager. Ensure all tasks associated with food
production, front and back of house services and any general support services are carried out with due regard to all Health &
Safety and Food Safety regulations. Supervision of team members to ensure all general duties are completed to appropriate
standards to support the efficient running of a contract or unit in line with contractual requirements.
- Running events as required and as instructed by the Hospitality Manager.
- Greet customers and attend to their queries in a professional and friendly manner, passing feedback to management
- To check all staff (including agency workers) have reported in to work, are well groomed and briefed prior to each event
- To efficiently train and manage large teams
- Take responsibility for all areas of hospitality/events
- Completing stocktaking and ordering
- Any Reasonable request delegated by management