As a Housekeeping Supervisor, you are at the heart of our operation and we are looking for individuals who share our energy and passion and will contribute to our ongoing success.
You’ll be working in a team full of fantastic people as a Housekeeping Supervisor. After all, who doesn’t dream about coming into work, doing what they love and spending time with friends?
The successful Housekeeping Supervisor will indulge in the following duties:
- Dealing with suppliers of linen, cleaning materials and guest supplies, such as soap, shampoo, etc.
- Monitor costs
- Scheduling staff rotas
- Overseeing stocktakes
- Ensuring lost property is kept safely and returned to its owner
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Knowledge of COSHH
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in relevant area
- BICS Level 1 or Level 2
- Based in Milton Keynes, MK7 6BZ
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution