As one of our Training Managers, you will be on site to provide comprehensive support to the management team within the Soft FM Services Department, in relation to training and development of all Soft FM Services Staff.
- Act as a “link trainer” with the client and deliver any required training in line with contractual requirements.
- To ensure contractual compliance in line with the client requirements including any legislative changes.
- To co-ordinate the training needs of Soft FM Services staff in conjunction with line managers and draw up annual training programmes for each department.
- Liaise with the recruitment team to ensure new entrants are inducted in a timely manager.
- Induct new starters in the business and manage the client requirements for mandatory training.
- Devise any bespoke training for the different services.
- Audit new starters with relevant services to ensure consistency for new starters.
- To plan and organise Mandatory Training sessions and ensure all Soft FM Services receive refresher training.
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of the service industry, working directly with staff.
- Previous training experience.
- Experience in a healthcare environment.
- Recognised Training qualification.
- Must be a team leader, able to motivate and communicate with the team.
Education and Qualifications
- Must have gained GCSE/GCE/CSE in English and Maths.
- Dealing with employees.
- Delivering and facilitating training.
- Must be clean and tidy and of smart professional appearance.
- Enthusiastic, initiative, assertive, energetic, organised, open-minded and a good communicator.
- Must be flexible to meet the needs of the business.
- Able to drive.
- Able to and willing to occasionally stay away for meetings/courses etc.
Training Manager - 6 month FTC
- £27,144 per year
- 40 hours per week Mon – Fri with a flexible approach to provide training to evening and weekend colleagues
- Based at Whiston Hospital
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution