Reporting to the Head of Operations you will lead the Hospitality team in delivering operational efficiency, planning and presentation of the food and beverage offer to guests on match days and non-match days.
Other duties include:
- Leading the Hospitality team in ensuring all standards are achieved on non-match days and match days to the required standard
- To support the team in achieving and where possible exceeding the budget. To supervise the day to day hospitality setup team and ensure all hospitality areas of the stadium are ready for match days and event days
- Liaising with the Head of Operations to deliver best practice, to drive, change and constantly deliver the business objectives
- To provide strong leadership whilst delivering and managing the Hospitality Operations function and working with the Levy UK team to support any technical initiatives launched at the Brentford Community Stadium
- To ensure the smooth planning and delivery of a first-class service to the internal customer base and all customers within the venue
- To respond to the pace of the business; remain productive during busy periods
- To build and maintain relationships with sponsors, contractors, partners, key clientele and suppliers as per the needs of the business
- To actively take the lead on the events that are allocated to you by the Operations Manager and General Manager. This includes independently carrying out staffing plans, bespoke orders, attending pre-conferences with the relevant stakeholders and liaising with suppliers directly to tailor an event to the client’s needs and deliver operational excellence.
- To ensure accurate and up to date communication is maintained with the relevant stakeholders in any event operation allocated.
- To identify employees with potential for development and promotions within the operation, ensuring the correct development and training opportunities are given.
- You will be a a dynamic, forward thinking, progressive individual, who is willing to learn and eager to forge a career within Hospitality.
- You will have a Hotel, Hospitality, Stadium or Venues background.
- Experience in running a large team - match day of up to 100 including casuals
- £36,000 per annum, 40 hours per week
- On-going training and development and guaranteed career path
- 5 over 7 days
- Medicash healthcare
- Eyecare vouchers
- Perks at work
Levy UK is the official catering partner to Brentford FC responsible for the catering at the Brentford Community Stadium. Levy UK at Brentford Community Stadium cater for an estimated 500,000 fan visits annually. Delivering catering across 4 hospitality lounges, 2 fine dining restaurants, 6 executive boxes and 17 public outlets on match-days. The Stadium is also home to Brentford Football Club and London Irish Rugby and a premium venue to hire for conferences and events.