Chef de Partie
Are you looking to join a company that invests in its people, recognises great work when they see it and provides plenty of opportunities for career growth? Then look no further because here at Compass Group UK & Ireland we know that when people are happy and satisfied it shines through!
At Compass we believe a successful career starts with passion, creativity and positivity. As one big family, our people are proud of what we do, we offer career opportunities and the chance to work across many different sectors
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and ambitious Chef de Partie with a real passion for food where you’ll be able to develop your career with the world’s leading food service and facilities management company. We’re successful and we deliver the sort of people focused care that’s always in demand. So, add your talents to ours and see how far you can go as a Chef de Partie with Compass Group.
Chef de Partie
Working for this prestigious client, we are seeking a Chef to join our fantastic team who produce outstanding food using the finest and freshest ingredients
- Working in a team of staff producing high end and high-quality food
- Adhere to H&S and F&H standards
- Stock taking
- Catering for staff and patients daily
The Chef roles sit within our premium private healthcare
We provide full breakfast service with A la Carte menus for lunch and dinner along with special diets.
Possessing the skills to prepare, cook and present food are essential to this role. Good communicative skills would also be beneficial to help when speaking with patients and clinical staff (especially in senior role)
Other key elements to this role: Attention to detail / HACCP compliance / stock control / ordering / Allergen compliance / IT skills / personal presentation.
The shift pattern operates on a 5/7 with chef Roles being across four different time slots. They are all permanent positions
- Innovative and creative individual
- Great customer service skills
- Enthusiastic, motivational, someone who strives for excellence
- Organised, able to make robust judgements and prioritise
- Honest, transparent and consistent
- Gain and hold the respect of others
- Flexible approach with a “can do” attitude
- Strong commercial experience
- Ability to monitor and challenge the use of processes
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Passionate about food
- This position is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service check; costs met by the employer.
Chef de Partie
- £12.46 per hour, 40 hours per week
- Working 5 days put of 7
- Fully flexible on work days & hours
- Shift patterns: 6.30am-3.30pm or 9am-5pm or 11.30am-8.30pm or 12.30pm-9.30pm
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution