We're looking for a Customer Service Assistant who will be the face of our business, delivering exceptional customer service for B&I on a part time basis. You'll join a team that takes a real pride in what they do, takes pride in their food and most of all, join a company that takes pride in its people.
As a Customer Service Assistant, you will contribute to a passionate and friendly team working in a fast-paced environment. In B&I you'll get given every opportunity to progress within a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
Could you bring your spark to B&I? Here's what you need to know before applying for a Customer Service Assistant position with Compass Group UK&I:
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing delicious, high-quality food that delights our clients and customers
- Serving customers, ensuring they receive an easy and seamless personalised experience
- Being knowledgeable about the food service and helping customers with natural service
- Representing B&I and maintaining a positive brand image
- Handling cash and operating the cash register
- Complying with Food Handling & Hygiene standards
- Complying with Health & Safety regulations