Enthusiastic and energetic waiter/waitress with passion for the catering business and focus on customer service. Guest satisfaction is at the centre of our philosophy therefore excellent communication skills, bright and engaging personality is a must! You will be expected to take ownership and responsibility in delivering the best customer experience.
· Previous experience depending on position is important
· A good track record in delivering excellent customer service
· Excellent communication skills with high level of English both verbal and written
· High level of attention to detail
· Be a team player, and respectful for any level of staff within our team
· Be professional and reliable at all times
· Be presentable and perfectly groomed at all times to reflect the high quality level of the restaurant through your image
·Professional and dynamic working environment
·Structured training and personal development
·Excellent career development opportunities
·Vibrant, multicultural team
·Meals on shift
·Employee Discounts and Benefits Scheme
Due to the nature of the business you must be fully flexible in terms of working hours which will include evening and Saturday work. WE ARE CLOSED ON SUNDAYS AND BANK HOLIDAY!!