As a Security Supervisor, you are at the heart of our operation and we are looking for individuals who share our energy and passion and will contribute to our ongoing success.
You’ll be working in a team full of fantastic people as a Security Supervisor. After all, who doesn’t dream about coming into work, doing what they love and spending time with friends?
The successful Security Supervisor will undertake the following duties:
- Train and schedule programs
- Evaluate, assess and analyze performance of security personnel.
- Provide security to office staff, buildings and properties.
- Screen visitors before allowing them to enter the premises.
- Maintain all security devices and products in good working condition.
- Develop and implement preventative measures against accidents, thefts and other risks.
- High standards of customer care
- Hold relevant SIA licenses
- I.T. skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Based in London, EC1A 4HT
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution