Day Rate £241.60
We are recruiting for Heli-Admin/Stewards to join our adhoc team on a permanent basis with the ability to mobilise from Aberdeen, Invergordon and Norwich.
As an integral member of the team you will contribute to the provision of quality laundry, accommodation, messroom and janitorial services as well as administrative support in accordance with and to the standards required by the company, client contract specification and Statutory Regulations.
In addition, you will contribute to the provision of a quality maintenance and Heli-admin service whilst adhering to health and safety guidelines and working regulations at all times.
We are looking for motivated individuals who are enthusiastic and passionate about consistently providing exceptional service to our customer and clients
- BOSIET/FOET including CA-EBS rebreathers
- Fit to Train (if applicable)
- OGUK Medical & Food Handlers
- Bi-Deltoid Shoulder Measurements
- Dangerous Goods Awareness by Air Certification (e-learning)
- Offshore Weather Observation (Meteorological Observer)
- CAA Offshore Radio Operator
- GMDSS - General Operator (ROC)
- Vantage (Offshore Administration)
- Computer Literate
- Be able to demonstrate a customer focused attitude
- Be friendly and approachable
- Demonstrate professionalism in all aspects of the role
- DONUT Emergency Escape Training
- OERTM (Offshore ER Team Member)
- Offshore stewarding experience