If you’re looking for a role where you’ll be helping with lots of finance related queries, this role is for you. You’ll be working in a large finance team, helping with daily, weekly, monthly reviews of finances. You will be exposed to working with lots of different departments across Compass Group to ensure the timely deliverance of the Financial accounts.
If you have good knowledge in finance, consider yourself a maths whizz – apply today! We’re looking for passionate and lively individuals to join our team and help be part of the core of the business to continue the great success we’ve had! If you’re looking to grow and develop, this is for you, we support employees gain qualifications and develop through the busy, be part of our journey today…
- Finance graduate or experience of accounting in an office environment
- Analytical and with a high level of attention to detail
- An effective communicator with the ability to communicate oral and written information concisely and logically
- User of Microsoft Office including Microsoft Excel
- Able to use initiative and innovative thinker
- A competitive salary, dependant on experience
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Private healthcare package
- Enhanced holiday scheme
Are you looking to continue the bloom of your finance career? Perhaps you’ve been an Accounts Assistant and want the next step? Are you looking to get some real hands on experience working in a large business with lots of finance queries?
If you find yourself agreeing, do not let the opportunity of becoming a Finance Assistant within Compass Group pass you by!