To assist in maintaining an appropriate level of security, CCTV operations within legal guidelines, access control and car parking with a view to protecting people and property and the prevention and detection of crime, in line with company and client procedures. Carrying out a variety of tasks associated with the delivery of a high quality and efficient service.
- Maintain high profile internal and external patrols across the site
- Complete daily reports of accidents or incidents and ensure the necessary action is taken
- Maintain and issue ID badges and the associated database
- CCTV monitoring
- Alarm monitoring
- Car Park management
- Assist in preventing acts of violence, crime or disorder.
- Undertaking necessary restraints and control in a professional and legal manner
- Passionate about the safety of patients, visitors and healthcare staff, with the ability to communicate effectively.
- Understanding of a range of routine work procedures and protocols
- Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols
- Able to work under pressure, individually and as part of a team with a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
- Confident working in a hospital environment and aware at times you will come in contact with patients that are particularly unwell or showing signs of distress.
- Computer literate
- £10.75 per hour, 24 hours per week
- Working 2 days out of 7
- 12 hour shifts
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution