Responsibilities and Tasks
· To ensure all incoming calls are answered promptly and dealt with to the best of ability.
· Respond to and follow up any sales or customer care enquiries received by post, email, telephone, webchat or any other channel.
· To accurately complete bookings and amendments following instructions and using correct codes, prices and taking care to update new client database.
· Maximise upsale opportunities by ensuring that clients are offered all upgrades and extras on every booking.
· Assisting clients with all further customer care activities including collecting payments, booking ancillaries with airlines, informing clients of changes to their holiday, processing brochure order requests and general queries from the clients.
· Attend any relevant training/educational visits provided by the company to develop knowledge and skills.
· Ensure clients are sent any relevant holiday documentation upon booking and explaining online check in and Manage my Booking.
· Any other duties deemed necessary by either your Supervisor, Manager or Director.
· Customer centric attitude
· Professional and courteous in all interactions verbal or non-verbal
· Ability to work under pressure
· Ability to deal with difficult situations or points of conflict
· Experienced in a customer facing role in a busy environment
· Experience in travel is desirable
All new recruits will need to complete a three-week training course at our office in Sevenoaks Kent before working from home.
Shifts include evenings and weekends.
To apply for this role, please click "Apply"