Food Service Manager - London
Up to £38,000 per Annum (DOE)
This is a Monday - Friday Role, although site is 24/7 so may be required to attend site at varied hours during weekend and night shifts.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Food Service Manager to work at our Royal Mail contract based in London. You will be providing outstanding service to the staff and customers whilst guiding and motivating your team to be the best they can possibly be.
As the Food Service Manager, you need to be commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day-to-day business, you'll maximise the performance of your team. Leading by example and setting high standards, you'll enhance sales and provide our customers with great service. At this site, we have a staff canteen, café and hospitality service which will all site within the requirements of your role.
You will need to build an excellent relationship with the client making sure their needs as well as contractual needs are met to the highest standard possible.
- Previous management experience.
- DBS will be required for this role
- Ideally have a branded retail food background.
- Experienced in working in a fast paced environment.
- Retail and commercial skills are a must.
- Financial awareness.
- Motivated to deliver consistent high standards of food and service quality.
- Friendly and approachable, with the management skills to develop and manage a team.
- A 'can-do' attitude.
- Computer literate.